Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The King Regains its Throne

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, weathafella said:

As usual great pics!   I told folks we’d bliizzard last evening.   Everybody leaves and it’s raining.   I meet my friend for dinner in chestnut hill and he tells the hostess I’m s met.   She says when is th e snow coming?   I tell her about an hour.   To the minute it flipped and went crazy almost immediately.   Looking forward to the congrats at work shortly.   And since I’m the boss, there’s only so much dissing that folks will do if it doesn’t work out...lol.

are your sleeves long enough for the back pat?:lol:

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Some of these are laughable. 14 in Bethel and 24 in Newtown? Based on proximity, radar, and reports....one of those is wrong. 

Ya Im sure some of those are underdone a bit.  Also compaction as to when measurement was taken etc.  I ended up with 14" last night before I went to bed.

1.45inches in the rain gauge. It did end as snow, sun is coming out now. Perhaps we got an inch? Melting super fast. The winds here were pedestrian, but that's fine with me considering the prior storm. The coast line is forever changed. Will have to keep an eye on the next storm. This has been one Hell of a way to start March. And it sucks that I can't like all these snow pics coming in :(

38 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

9-10" here on NW side of Greenfield. Absolute baking powder cement.  What a banding set up.  I have never see N Adams beat us, let alone get 25", that place is a worse snow hole than Springfield! 

As Scott said, deform delight. Even if your in DDH, CEF, Adams,etc you are going to rake.  Adams had 36" in Dec 92 too. But I get what you saying most of the time your right.

3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Barely.  I was pummeled yesterday while it was raining so I guess sweet revenge is human nature.

My boss just came in an profusely apologize. She said she would never doubt me again. I told her at 4 she should send everyone home, she waited until 530 pm,took her an hour and a half to drive 30 minutes. Everyones car lights became caked making it impossible to see.

Archived