joxey
The King Regains its Throne

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

We lost about 3".

We'll, think about Ray.  Add 3-4" on what you have now and see what you think your final would have been if you could get decent banding tonight.  Temps make a big difference..

1 minute ago, Frosted flakes said:

Which end of Nashua are you at? I work right off exit 1 on Spit Brook road. Wondering how it'll be tomorrow down that way

Complete opposite end right on the Hollis border. I'm sure it'll be a mess early tomorrow morning, but you never really know what you're going to get with the Nashua plows. 

2 minutes ago, DomNH said:

Complete opposite end right on the Hollis border. I'm sure it'll be a mess early tomorrow morning, but you never really know what you're going to get with the Nashua plows. 

Awesome, can't wait. Mail trucks are great in the snow, should be a fun day. This time of year people are less likely to clear their mailboxes of snow too I've noticed. 

I don't see much reason to stay up any later the way things have transpired with this system

Some of you should read what Weather the people in Taunton are saying.  Tonight it's between the dryslot and the mid-level fronogen, that isn't depicted by the weather models well that will be the deciding factor in snow fall totals now.

Archived