Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The King Regains its Throne

40/70 Benchmark

9 minutes ago, WxBlue said:

Still moderate S, but it's a very consistent rate. Higher returns to my SE and I can already feel things are picking up when I went outside to take pictures.

heading out now with the dog.  looks like the heavy band just to our SE is backing in, although it is snowing pretty hard now.  if that sits and develops over us, as I suspect it will, we are going to pile it up quick.  we are moving tomorrow.  I really hope the mover gets here.  I never root against too much snow, but I'm sitting on my couch looking at an entirely packed apt.  Oy!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That’s why I’ve been eh about this. Not going to be good for myself or perhaps you. Can’t win em all. Pretty awesome event for those that got a foot.

Still a ways to go, but yeah... this could easily just end up as like 2” of see through slop.

Surprised though. After that flip a few hours ago I thought we were off to the races.

3 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

heading out now with the dog.  looks like the heavy band just to our SE is backing in, although it is snowing pretty hard now.  if that sits and develops over us, as I suspect it will, we are going to pile it up quick.  we are moving tomorrow.  I really hope the mover gets here.  I never root against too much snow, but I'm sitting on my couch looking at an entirely packed apt.  Oy!

Just as I commented...

Bam. It's absolutely pouring.

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Still a ways to go, but yeah... this could easily just end up as like 2” of see through slop.

Surprised though. After that flip a few hours ago I thought we were off to the races.

Dryslot is getting pretty close to you. Might be getting some crappier lift in the SGZ but you'll likely flip back as things fill back in and all levels turn more northerly. 

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Dryslot is getting pretty close to you. Might be getting some crappier lift in the SGZ but you'll likely flip back as things fill back in and all levels turn more northerly. 

Yeah I’m watching that closely. All the short range models continue to be pretty snowy here... so hopefully there is still goods to come 

We probably have half an inch here as of now. This is essentially a non event here. Congrats to those getting the goods. We will work our way to an advisory level event but definitely this is the opposite feeling of Pi day last year.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Yeah I’m watching that closely. All the short range models continue to be pretty snowy here... so hopefully there is still goods to come 

Yes thankfully on radar it looks like the dry slot is starting to fill in and the lighter stuff over parts of RI and SE MA is starting to pick up again...

3 minutes ago, eyewall said:

We probably have half an inch here as of now. This is essentially a non event here. Congrats to those getting the goods. We will work our way to an advisory level event but definitely this is the opposite feeling of Pi day last year.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

What the heck is Pi day?

Archived