Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The King Regains its Throne

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

That radar you were talking about earlier is pretty much expected. As the ULL elongates we see the latitude gain slow down and the precip will start moving more east to west. The echoes to the north of BOS will start filling in again from that stuff over the ocean. The whole thing lifts north slowly. That's a good thing though because it allows us to get like 8-9 hours of heavy snow instead of like 4-6. 

Yeah, we could see big totals from ORH to PWM.

We just got ~1.5" in a hour and quarter. Now up to 3.4".

2 minutes ago, PeabodyFlood said:

*with hardly contained jubilation*

Lots of wet flakes mixing in now in Peabody. 

Got out of work and saw the rain....and was like, f*** this....hit the gym. walked out at 740, just as it was flipping like a switch.

Pouring snow and just adhering to all surfaces but pavement.

12z euro adjusted to slightly more toasty BL than progged....cut me from 15" to 12". That jives with what I'm thinking....

33.2/32

Hi of 35.

14 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Got out of work and saw the rain....and was like, f*** this....hit the gym. walked out at 740, just as it was flipping like a switch.

Pouring snow and just adhering to all surfaces but pavement.

12z euro adjusted to slightly more toasty BL than progged....cut me from 15" to 12". That jives with what I'm thinking....

33.2/32

Hi of 35.

If we can get into very heavy echoes in the early morning hours we might go slightly over the foot mark when all is said and done, but those echoes need to be heavy to catch up.

Archived