• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The King Regains its Throne

40/70 Benchmark

I know this is suppose to trun to heavy snow in eastern and northeastern , MA. But, I hope just like most people here that when this storm matriculates over to our area in a favorable way, we rip for several hours of heavy snow.  I'm starting to see some potential heavy screwage zones setting up.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Jay you Notice the lift taking a breather with its northward progression as echoes began moving from n to more wnw over e ma

Friend in sw millis Finally flipped to all snow after going back and forth for 30min

It's not the lift I don't think, I think it's bright banding, less melting, so it looks less heavy

3 minutes ago, Greg said:

I know this is suppose to trun to heavy snow in eastern and northeastern , MA. But, I hope just like most people here that when this storm matriculates over to our area in a favorable way, we rip for several hours of heavy snow.  I'm starting to see some potential heavy screwage zones setting up.

Its always been forecasted to flip in this time frame.

Dear god people

Woodford in Bennington County with 10" as of 6:00 PM.

2 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

After all that worry that this thing would cross over SE Ma or the Cape,  it still hasn't reached 40 N and is paralleling it.  Based on latest HRRR is takes forever for this thing to turn back north and passes well east of the Cape.  (Sorry Vermont)

6 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

After all that worry that this thing would cross over SE Ma or the Cape,  it still hasn't reached 40 N and is paralleling it.  Based on latest HRRR is takes forever for this thing to turn back north and passes well east of the Cape.  (Sorry Vermont)

Yup, it gives everyone from the canal north 6+". I don't believe it down here but I hoping! Pouring rain right now. 

2 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

The pictures coming out of southwest Connecticut and the Merritt Parkway are troublesome.

Yes...that’s southwest of me..and it’s going nuts here, but it’s been doing that there longer..abd it’s reaching critical mass there..things are coming down.   

Power flickering  here...hope I don’t lose power now.

Archived