Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The King Regains its Throne

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, DomNH said:

Roads covered now. Any thoughts of a run before it got bad FTL. 

Funny. Was on the same boat trying to sneak in a run at my gym. So much for that.

At least it's a good sign we're doing decent this early.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Complete meh so far here in Ashford...  Not quite an inch...  Some parts of the yard don't have any accumulation at all...  Really getting screwed so far, as usual...  And now it looks like the heaviest snow tonight will probably be east of me...  Grrr.  On a more positive note, the snow growth is good right now.  Pretty big flakes.

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

None. I’m talking about the region as a whole. Those runs over the last few days that were printing out over 20” in spots over SNE I think we’re a little aggressive. I just think it may be difficult to achieve those. That’s all.

Oh...yea, I'v always though majority would be 12-18..agree.

Just now, Hoth said:

I think we do better than 8" if this keeps up.

still think its gonna be close at near sea level. I bet the hills in hamden at 500 ft plus get 10 but the grass still isnt even covered completely here. The roads are melting the snow rapidly too, its like less than an inch and its all slop. 

Eyeballing the wood surface of the deck, we are 3-4 right now. 

4 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

None. I’m talking about the region as a whole. Those runs over the last few days that were printing out over 20” in spots over SNE I think we’re a little aggressive. I just think it may be difficult to achieve those. That’s all.

I’m at 4” now..had one inch early this morning..so at 5 inches total..and going gang busters now.  Towns west of me have 10-12 already..so some of those big numbers are gonna verify out here/west.

Archived