Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The King Regains its Throne

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I disagree, maybe he misses full durati on of the heavy banding but he avoids dryslot and should have much better ratios with the SE move. 

We shall see

I didnt See a dry slot issue on nh border cept Maybe on 1 or 2 runs. Certainly was a discussion in ct and se areas

3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Quinn...lol. Hate these names.

I don't use any of the names ever....the only one I really remember anyway is Nemo because it went viral in 2013...I remember the name Juno in 2015 too, but can't remember if that was the big blizzard or the Feb 2nd juggernaut. I don't have the slightest clue what the Jan 4th storm this winter was called and would be fine never knowing.

The names are awful....should be tossed.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

I don't use any of the names ever....the only one I really remember anyway is Nemo because it went viral in 2013...I remember the name Juno in 2015 too, but can't remember if that was the big blizzard or the Feb 2nd juggernaut. I don't have the slightest clue what the Jan 4th storm this winter was called and would be fine never knowing.

We all cant remember exact dates and how much fell and the liquid equivalent from 25 years ago. Names stick...but I still don’t like them.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Will Juno was the Jan 26-28th 2015 Blizzard and like that one many forecasts busted too warm on the coast where Harwich ended up with 32" of snow.  This storm Quinn, the 700mb on the new NAM is never over Cape Cod, it is actually southeast of ACK the whole time

1 minute ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Will Juno was the Jan 26-28th 2015 Blizzard and like that one many forecasts busted too warm on the coast where Harwich ended up with 32" of snow.  This storm Quinn, the 700mb on the new NAM is never over Cape Cod, it is actually southeast of ACK the whole time

High ratio rain?

Just now, wx2fish said:

I don't think I've ever seen a setup where those maps pork a V from MHT north to CON. It's too terrain happy or something

It's got a ratio below 10:1 up here too and I'm not expecting rain. What does it have for 2m temps?

Archived