Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The King Regains its Throne

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Seriously? That actually is better for you as the drylsot moves east. 

lol he’s a special one.

13 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

the radar looks completely disorganized to me.  I don't recall such a raggedy look just as a big storm is starting.  Late last eve there was a very organized blob over the mid atlantic.

MAtches up very well with nam and rgem 12z radar/surface plots. 

nam3km_mslp_pcpn_frzn_neus_6.png

19 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

the radar looks completely disorganized to me.  I don't recall such a raggedy look just as a big storm is starting.  Late last eve there was a very organized blob over the mid atlantic.

It was kind of remnant trough from that light snow that retrograded through a couple days ago. Forcing in that trough is getting completely overwhelmed by the developing secondary now though. You'll see precip really blossoming in the next few hours.

48 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

30F. light snow, baking powder flakes.  .5"

early release for schools today. 

Pretty much all schools in this area are either dismissing early, or, like my district, already had a half day for professional development type stuff.  Thankfully, those meetings are being cancelled, so hopefully I can get up Rte 2 ok

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Seriously?  actually is better for you  as the dryslot moves east.  

Dunno about that

N orh was best w canal track so long as lp Was well south of RI on its approach, now they are edge of ccb, why Do These postS upset you all the time. I see you respond to them alot with emotion lol  .  He lives in snow central HE was smelling 2' jacks on some guidance yesterday, he could be between ccb and deform now. Its just a comment

I notice you have a disdain for people in snowier areas when they complain about less snow but are still getting more than you. Snow envy :)

30 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Dunno about that

N orh was best w canal track so long as lp Was well south of RI on its approach, now they are edge of ccb, why Do These postS upset you all the time. I see you respond to them alot with emotion lol  .  He lives in snow central HE was smelling 2' jacks on some guidance yesterday, he could be between ccb and deform now. 

I disagree, maybe he misses full duration of the heavy banding but he avoids dryslot and should have much better ratios with the SE move. 

Archived