SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 6 -7 Noreaster Obs Thread

ChescoWx

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank god for elevation, haven't measured but close to half a foot even though we aren't in a great location for this small sized storm.  I might eek out the low end of many forecasts.  (because most forecasts don't account for the elevation of the Reading Prong, although some do.....)

Not everyone 
Moderate SN and 33F with 3.75"  it's not getting this far NW not looking good for Lehigh Valley

I think we are in the screw zone. :) I guess you can’t win them all! I like miller a storms better with the lesser gradients and broader impact.

1 minute ago, LVLion77 said:

I think we are in the screw zone. :) I guess you can’t win them all! I like miller a storms better with the lesser gradients and broader impact.

Yup.....in eastern Berks here always right on that line, although usually get shafted with "B"'s.  A good storm is when Pittsburgh "only" gets 6~8", and further east you just get that extra inch every 15 or so miles.  (and an Apps runner is good for western PA.....rain for us)

8 minutes ago, DarthDoppler said:

Yup.....in eastern Berks here always right on that line, although usually get shafted with "B"'s.  A good storm is when Pittsburgh "only" gets 6~8", and further east you just get that extra inch every 15 or so miles.  (and an Apps runner is good for western PA.....rain for us)

I have been shafted on every death band model predicted out here we suck at this lol

Light to moderate SN and 33F

The convection currently occurring south counties and Jersey is very bad for us causes subsidence 

Just finished a first round of shoveling.  Only about 2.5" on the walk and drive, but that stuff is HEAVY.  What's the lowest ratio of snow can be, because I think we're close.  Also definitely over 1"/hr rates based on how much was getting recovered as I went along.

Archived