Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 6 -7 Noreaster Obs Thread

ChescoWx

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeling for you folks NW. Seems last night's primary was your show and the coastal is just that. Again, hoping the banding can hold together for you guys. That being said and so you can live vicariously, it's still ripping here. Intensity has not let up but the size of the flakes has varied. Big lightning strike and thunder just now! I feel like Cantore over here.

1 minute ago, Physicsteve said:

Feeling for you folks NW. Seems last night's primary was your show and the coastal is just that. Again, hoping the banding can hold together for you guys. That being said and so you can live vicariously, it's still ripping here. Intensity has not let up but the size of the flakes has varied. Big lightning strike and thunder just now! I feel like Cantore over here.

Big thunder roll just as I was reading your post.  Snowing in earnest here in W Windsor NJ

Continues to just pound away here in East Nantmeal Twp in NW Chester County Pa

1230pm obs

S+ temp 33.4

Snow total so far 9.5"

8.2" since midnight - trees and bushes are drooping but I still have power! Tried to use snow blower on driveway - no go! The snow is blue snow heavy lots of water conten

3 minutes ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

If you look at an animation of it, the western edge is starting to pull east now.  The heaviest band has been hanging over the I95 corridor but is slowly going towards vertical, from its NE/SW tilt.

yeah, but like I said, we still have several more hours of heavy snow left.

9 minutes ago, LVLion77 said:

Lehigh Valley to Berks getting the miller b shaft this time around (has to happen to somebody in these things.) I am doubting more than 3-5” total here in Allentown.

Cranky says we are just getting started a few minutes ago.......

Archived