Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Mid/Long Range Disco 3

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SnowGolfBro said:

The Low NE of Maine is a little farther North and East this run.  Two more corrections like that in the next 36 hours and we can probably see something down my way

I posted h5 maps showing this in the thread you created for this storm..lol

if your looking for spring warmth-  it ain’t happening , maybe 2 or 3 days in the next 15 will feel real good outside dc area.  other then that enjoy the zombie grey boring bone chilling moldy damp seattle weather.  

1 minute ago, losetoa6 said:

It's ALL  about storm chasing . There's plenty of sunny days to go around.  My passion for weather doesn't include boring sunny and 70...but that's me .:D:pepsi:

It’s a lot of us. snow in April would be awesome.  I think most of us like extreme weather or we wouldn’t be here.  This seems like a year where that could be possible.  Especially for your backyard.  

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

You sound like NPZ :lmao: 

When it's 70 and above do you crank up the AC and step outside in a cooling suit lest you burst into flames?

giphy.gif

LOL, yeah something like that. It was about 40 out there this afternoon, I was in a short sleeve shirt and still very comfortable with the sun thru high cirrus.

78 for me and 68 for her. We have literally had nights where we get up in the middle of the night and change the damn thing over and over again...or she opens the window when it's 30 at night to cool off  

Lol I keep my house at 63 at night

And I still use a fan

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

78 for me and 68 for her. We have literally had nights where we get up in the middle of the night and change the damn thing over and over again...or she opens the window when it's 30 at night to cool off :lol: 

Oh. Those numbers. I thought Jandurin was trying to set up some strange rendezvous.

my favorite type of weather might actually be upper 70s, mostly cloudy, humid.  i don't know why, i just feel like that's a nice middle ground and just generally comfortable weather to me.  i love snowstorms, always have, but i definitely gravitate towards warmer weather and longer days...and some thunderstorms.

edit: thought i was in the banter thread lol

49 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

78 for me and 68 for her. We have literally had nights where we get up in the middle of the night and change the damn thing over and over again...or she opens the window when it's 30 at night to cool off :lol: 

I need to find a woman like that and move to Vermont with her :lol:

4 minutes ago, Fozz said:

I need to find a woman like that and move to Vermont with her :lol:

007 has a rare bird there, most females I know want it the 78 number! I keep the furnace on 65 as back up, I burn wood and try to keep the temp between that 65 and 68 degrees. In summer I keep AC on about 73-74.

1 hour ago, wxdude64 said:

007 has a rare bird there, most females I know want it the 78 number! I keep the furnace on 65 as back up, I burn wood and try to keep the temp between that 65 and 68 degrees. In summer I keep AC on about 73-74.

I am right there with you. Have the wood stove going as well. Keep it close to 66 to 68, and summer around 74. But even in summer, I like 68 at night when sleeping. Not sure why, but I just can not sleep if it is above 68 at night.

Archived