Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 7 Disc/Observations

nj2va

2 minutes ago, Kleimax said:

i think i'll hit my 2in benchmark, We should do well

Yep, feeling pretty good about this now. I didn’t expect to see it this heavy so soon. We could end up with an inch just from this wave if it continues like this.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, 87storms said:

i don't feel too good about this one for the dc area.  this kinda looks like a slightly more north snoverkill, but i'm guessing.

What we in the DC area are hoping for in this event is what's happening outside right now- snow falling. And it's sticking on grass? Even better. 

There's no comparison at all to 2/9-10/10--- an event that had a Winter Storm Watch progress to a Winter Storm Warning and then a Blizzard Warning over much of the area. In other words, that event wasn't a day-of hoping for the best type of storm at all. 

2 minutes ago, gymengineer said:

What we in the DC area are hoping for in this event is what's happening outside right now- snow falling. And it's sticking on grass? Even better. 

There's no comparison at all to 2/9-10/10--- an event that had a Winter Storm Watch progress to a Winter Storm Warning and then a Blizzard Warning over much of the area. In other words, that event wasn't a day-of hoping for the best type of storm at all. 

i don't know, it sort of reminds me of that one (on a smaller scale).  also, i think the blizzard warning was more due to the winds on top of all the snow we had already as opposed to what was falling (at least in my area).

definitely some good snow tv out there right now.  i'm hoping when the ull comes through later, that we're in that part of the game.  

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived