March 7 Disc/Observations

nj2va

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, LP08 said:

66 is congrats Mappy/PSU

6446D5CB-87F4-481A-9057-557984AE15E0.png

Dunno if I'll enjoy 2" if 50 miles east of me is getting 2 feet.  I try not to let other locations get to me but that's pretty extreme. And for as much as the fringe thing is a joke over the years...the last couple years I have been fringed nonstop while just north or east gets way more. Another one of those would be frustrating. Ok one and only mini outburst I will make over. 

Maybe the west trend continues for once and we get more then fringed this time. 

Just now, psuhoffman said:

Dunno if I'll enjoy 2" if 50 miles east of me is getting 2 feet.  I try not to let other locations get to me but that's pretty extreme. And for as much as the fringe thing is a joke over the years...the last couple years I have been fringed nonstop while just north or east gets way more. Another one of those would be frustrating. Ok one and only mini outburst I will make over. 

Maybe the west trend continues for once and we get more then fringed this time. 

I think I was wrong were you were at in MD haha...but I think we all have seen this before and know how it plays out...but we all still will watch

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived