• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 7th 2018 Coastal Storm thread (not obs)

Rjay

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Ericjcrash said:

Eh, that's when she scoots east. I'm more worried about the mid levels and how far N she comes.

Luckily it's a small, tightly wound circulation so I don't think the mid levels will get torched far from the center. 

It's a case where if you're just north of the low, you'll do fine. If this was a more typical coastal low, then we'd all be torching and raining.

Wow. Good Lord. Looks to reach about Ocean City NJ before heading ENE. That's absolutely what we need to keep the cold air around. Nuke. 
Yes. Perfect track. If this can stay a bit further south than Atlantic City (or Ocean City) and then move towards BM from there.. The entire area is going to be absolutely crushed. Not to mention from Ocean City this looks to move relatively slowly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

It's March, and we're playing with the house's money. I see no compelling reason to be sated by 6". 

I play with house money all the time.  My advice.  Just go home.  Keep the money.  You'll have won.  The poster is ese of Manhatten.  lol.  Just be happy!

At this point.  We know what's on the table.  Everything north and west of the hudson and near or N or west of the Bronx is going to get slammed.  Everything around Manhatten is in this murky 7-14" zone.  S and East is looking at 4-10".  That's where we are at right now. 

This could be disastrous for much of N NJ. Heavy wet snow + wind + recent wind damage. There are many NJ residents still without power (my county alone had nearly 50% of home without power). I suspect NWS may hoist blizzard warnings by tomorrow afternoon's package.

• Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived