• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 7th 2018 Coastal Storm thread (not obs)

Rjay

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It ends up not being all that different unless you're down by Philly on southwest
There is blocking... It will be forced to phase essentially. The differences will be temperatures profiles initially and those on the southern fringes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, jm1220 said:

The run looks fine to me and would be a major event for most. There’ll be changes like this until game time. 

Exactly. Some people just don’t know how to read models and they make senseless posts.  It’s a significant storm for us with the most confined to New England 

1 minute ago, Ericjcrash said:

I don't like seeing 850s draped accross the boros.

Yeah, there's definitely a sneaky warm layer in there. Probably snow and sleet, maybe a bit of rain at the onset. Much warmer than previous runs at that level so we'll just have to watch it going forward

The 3K is insane in Nassau and western Suffolk after 18z however. Yikes, throws convection into the area and the column cools resulting in ridiculous snow.

Again, overall a good run. In and of itself a great run. For the coast we just see a bit of rain at the onset verbatim because it's a bit out of sync at the onset.

• Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived