Newest Member
    joxey
Median to above confidence for moderate (major?) impact event, midweek

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Awesome, got a bunch of skiing in while you visited the beaus homeland. Home was great too, bunch of outside work done,  kind of rainy for a record torch that absolutely no one had

I definitely indicated that February would have some very warm stretches in the east.

This was my February passage.

"Prime KU season is unlikely to produce this year, as the month starts very benign, and perhaps downright balmy throughout the east, especially below the 40th parallel. The evolution of the polar stratosphere during mid winter, as well a the potential weakening of la nina will be key for the reemergence of blocking to set the stage for a potential final winter finale to remember".

Steve, you ok? You seem confused of late....maybe you can embrace TB with a big hug to cheer you up a little?

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I definitely indicated that February would have some very warm stretches in the east.

This was my February passage.

"Prime KU season is unlikely to produce this year, as the month starts very benign, and perhaps downright balmy throughout the east, especially below the 40th parallel. The evolution of the polar stratosphere during mid winter, as well a the potential weakening of la nina will be key for the reemergence of blocking to set the stage for a potential final winter finale to remember".

Steve, you ok? You seem confused of late....maybe you can embrace TB with a big hug to cheer you up a little?

Confused, nah I have seen enough  confusion  tonight.  Euro crushes then storm 2 oh boy. Some spring lovers will be pissed

The age-old question as to where I might get more:  Pit 1 or Pit 2?  The closer in solutions favor Pit 1 as we'll have the better qpf and I think favorable mid-level track (how do you like that to balance my qpf woes!!!)  That instance may taint Pit2 a bit.

I think the EC depicts a better solution for Pit2 for the very same reasons.  Pit2 also gets wind on seagull farts.

Congrats Ray up through New Ipswich though--crushers.

Sorry for your respective losses, Jeff and Jerry.

I'm not sure I've seen POP so high this far out:

Wednesday

Snow, mainly after 7am. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 30. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Wednesday Night
Snow. Low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Thursday
A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

4 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Euro def. got going a little later this run....really hurt sw areas.

Hopefully that trend ceases.

Kind of a late-bloomer Miller B-east deal.

Yeah decent difference even down into CT through NYC on the EURO with the later development... not that snow maps are the holy grail but its a good one-shot look at the trend.

You can see the difference S/SW of ORH in the two runs.  That'll be something to watch, when it really gets cranking.

00z today:

GXAhH4t.png

12z yesterday:

MgeluDN.png

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah decent difference even down into CT on the EURO with the later development... not that snow maps are the holy grail but its a good one-shot look at the trend.

Definitely cut back S/SW of ORH.

00z today:

GXAhH4t.png

12z yesterday:

MgeluDN.png

Well that would seal the deal where I'll be should things move toward that solution.

Congrats Baxter of the 2'.

Archived