Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Median to above confidence for moderate (major?) impact event, midweek

Typhoon Tip

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

NAM and GFS were NW today at 22Z , Euro dead nutz,that's when I locked the Euro in here.

Yeah I posted earlier today... I've been sweating because I told my boss and my entire group 6-10 for Boston... I got amused looks

I gave Euro weight for being relatively consistent, but I was nervous this would capture early and blow it's load on Philly/NYC northwest like lots of other guidance showed

We'll see... still want to see more support that trough shoots out more east. Gonna be fun to track real-time H5 over OH valley and surface pressure obs down south. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ineedsnow said:

Wont budge with the warmth.... Stillb tries to rain on us... And yes i know the gfs runs warm for the most part just hate seeing it

One way to avoid it is to just not look at GFS ptype maps or clown maps....its a refreshing model experience.

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

They were wrong....AWT(10)

As it appears now, you've certainly done a better job on this one, congrats! Out this way, we're used to having the football pulled away at the last second in these. Especially the past several years.

2 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

That's snow right into BOS. Sick.

You’ve been very emotional today swinging from bridge jumping to cartwheels now. Just remember that when others do it too. Everything doesnt always have to be pristine model discussions. Weather is fun too.... roller coasters are good times. Hope you get pasted.

Archived