Newest Member
    joxey
Median to above confidence for moderate (major?) impact event, midweek

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MarkO said:

I'm not disputing it won't start as snow. But the meat and potatoes will be rain on the coastal plain. The gradient is 495/ASH

I'm with you on this.  This system has that feel to it.  Maybe we are wrong, but right now this represents what I think will happen up this way.

16 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Its starts with denial, Then when they still don't want to believe it, Its gets moved to the nowcast radar hallucinations.

just like in the last storm, when we all though it was going to flip "at any moment"...even though deep down everyone here knew we were toast. 

1 minute ago, Whineminster said:

just like in the last storm, when we all though it was going to flip "at any moment"...even though deep down everyone here knew we were toast. 

That one was an albatross, I was out of that a few days back and had already moved to this one while everyone's focus was still on that one.

3 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

You guys who are at the very least going to get a great front end thump, are the biggest biatches. 

Archived