Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Median to above confidence for moderate (major?) impact event, midweek

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Still looks like over an inch frozen this run... but barely. It’s about 25 miles away from being a nothingburger.

That was a good shift west on the euro.... still 2 days for that to come even more west.

Ill wait until tonight, but I’ve learned my lesson from the last storm. I’m not going to waste time tracking a marginal situation that will ultimately rain 

Back to your true self I see. A big part of this hobby is the tracking, the chase. It doesnt always yield the results we want but it creates a learning experience while having fun in the process. If you simply want results then this isnt for you buddy. Just turn on the news when you wake up and find out what is falling outside. 

25 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

My best guess in terms of track, intensity RA/SN line and max snowfall area/total.

East coast.gif

Not liking that left turn, which would seem to threaten most of C/N Maine with a snow-to-rain scenario given the paucity of cold air.  6" snow followed by hours of rain = a mess that I don't see on the few models I can easily access.  (Nor on any recent AFDs from GYX.)  Hope I'm misinterpreting.   ;)

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

On what Ray is trying to sell? I dunno. Its not backing down...whatever, you get the point. 

I feel like that storm off shore is further west than what it was modeled. It is now being picked up and pushing everything further west....I happy where we stand, we don't need anymore western trends, at least us here on the western side.

4 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

On what Ray is trying to sell? I dunno. Its not backing down...whatever, you get the point. 

I didn't pay attention to what Ray was selling I guess.

I thought the GFS made a huge jump at 12z, the same direction the NAM did.

Archived