joxey
Median to above confidence for moderate (major?) impact event, midweek

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Eh... kind of continuing the 18z trend.

Im starting to think this isn’t just another cold rain here. Has that look.

This isn't a coast kind of look. It's a classic early phase look. I have to think the euro comes west a bit, although NAM/Euro would work. 

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’m not that good to say when the phase happens but with a blocked a flow, one would think earlier phase is at least a likely solution. If it was a proggy flow, later is more likely.

I've seen plenty of bog dogs trend towards a later phase in booked up patterns....March 2001 comes to mind.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

This isn't a coast kind of look. It's a classic early phase look. I have to think the euro comes west a bit, although NAM/Euro would work. 

Hard to imagine the euro isn’t coming west. A compromise would still work here. Shift the NAM 50 miles east we are okay.

Jerry is right... looks like a warmer Boxing Day.

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

This is probably the left goalpost while euro op was the right. 

That is true man. The NAM has always had that over amping of systems if you will, so I guess we will see if it is a fluke or if it is sniffing something out here shortly.

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Seems the earlier we get interaction with the canadian vort dropping in the sooner the fuji slingshots the low north. Eventually we get the full phase and the whole thing comes to a crawl northeastward.

Closes off over the elbow @H5 and just will creep north or stack before it opens back up it seemed.

Archived