Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Median to above confidence for moderate (major?) impact event, midweek

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Jeff, I have always maintained that that failed foresters are the catalysts for improvement....not the nailed ones.

No two systems are alike, Your going to win some and lose some, But like you said, You look at what went wrong, And try to improve from the mistakes to minimize mistakes in future forecast, I think many learned something from yesterdays event.

Wow what an epic solution that NAM would extrapolate to… That would be a deep probably in the mid or high 970s I imagine this where that's going. The storm is already rapidly deepening below 1000 mbar and that trough is coming in way more amplified is it's about to go negative it's going to end up vertically stacked again somewhere near Nantucket

not a forecast I'm just saying what this model's doing

Let's assume for a second the NAM would be correct: When this troughs bottom and nearly perfect DPVA/difffluence moves over top that low that's all ready rapidly developing off the coast that things going to go absolutely bonkers… It does not matter what any model has said before this point in time either ... just talking about what the model shows

7 minutes ago, ROOSTA said:

To Jeff and Jerry:

May the heavens welcome and granted a seat by the Almighty. 
My prayers and condolences, they both be in good company from tonight to eternity.

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

My condolences, Jeff and Jerry.

Thanks everyone.

Archived