• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Upstate/Eastern New York

17 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

As BuffaloWeather has just recently posted this could turn from fun to serious if widespread power outages occur...if you guys go to the waterfront send plenty of pics and videos!!!

I would reword that.  This could turn from Fun to super fun if we get widespread power outages.  Carnage is the best part of these storms!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, CNY_WX said:

Still nothing here. 37/33.

I'll give it another hour an it'll be pounding rain here with a quick changeover, I hope, but the new discussion out of KBGM says it will rain till mid morning before changing over SE of the lake along the lake plain but I just can't see that happening but anything can happen here and its not usually good.  Good for all you guys who are experiencing a hybrid Nor'Easter, lol, as I have experienced about 20 while living in Jersey City.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

I'll give it another hour an it'll be pounding rain here with a quick changeover, I hope, but the new discussion out of KBGM says it will rain till mid morning before changing over SE of the lake along the lake plain but I just can't see that happening but anything can happen here and its not usually good.  Good for all you guys who are experiencing a hybrid Nor'Easter, lol, as I have experienced about 20 while living in Jersey City.

Bruh, Soundings show a brief shot of snow here after rain. Hills a diff story.  I just realized this is a separate storm thread. LOL.  How New Englandish to have one.  Eww.

41 and raining here. 

2 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

Bruh, Soundings show a brief shot of snow here after rain. Hills a diff story.  I just realized this is a separate storm thread. LOL.  How New Englandish to have one.  Eww.

So your expecting mostly rain then I suppose? Not buying Teske's 8-12" for YBY?

12 minutes ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

And the rain has begun and heavy right off the bat with a temp of 38F.

Look at how the warm air gets tucked in just to the SE of the Lake right over my house, lol

ttd_sf.gif?1519964133642

Dude! I went from 41-32 in 90 mins! Relax. You’ll get yours. It’s coming. Amped system. Should hit you with higher end expectations. 6”+ you were never in the sweet spot.

5 minutes ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

So it started as snow everywhere else in NYS except here in Oswego County? Do both of you guys, Max and CNY, have rain falling or a mix?

Dude we rain. Temp has gone up 2 degrees in last 2 hours. This is a yawner here. Let's enjoy WNY's storm for a change! And SNE's virtual storm. ;)

4 minutes ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

So it started as snow everywhere else in NYS except here in Oswego County? Do both of you guys, Max and CNY, have rain falling or a mix?

It’s all rain here. Channel 9’s radar shows most of the area has flipped over to snow but the precipitation depiction on RadarScope still shows rain along the 81 corridor. 9’s forecast has everyone over to snow in the next hour.