• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChicagoGuy
    Newest Member
    ChicagoGuy
Upstate/Eastern New York

Well I'm finally back and on track (no more jetlag) from NZ.  I can't believe I missed such a snowy and cold March, of all years to be somewhere else!  Anyway, I don't ever remember us holding snowpack like we have the past three weeks.  The majority of this fell on March 2nd and I assume the 12th/13th yet look at how much remained on March 25th..even with that potent spring sun  Absolutely unreal.  

IMG_1261.thumb.JPG.5836051b4672c1ed497853c80e07cc3c.JPG

• Like 4

This late spring kind of sucks from a cabin fever standpoint but from a natural standpoint its very good for the environment.  This is much closer to the normal weather that has occurred for thousands of years.  At least we don't have to worry about trees budding out early, grapes, apples, peaches, pears, etc.  Longer colder winters also do a better job of keeping insects in check.  This kind of sucks but is more normal.  Warm weather will be here soon, fear not.  And keep working on those final indoor projects from the winter because soon you will not want to stay inside!

• Like 1

Happy Easter everyone!!

Last nights 10 day Euro...

7D471FF9-5A77-4D7F-B5F2-B01EAE57EEC5.thumb.jpeg.fc8bc2a344a42b2345ffd8af1f9c2b96.jpeg

Put down an offer on a house, will know by tomorrow if I’m “unofficially, officially” moving a little north..Thought this was pretty ironic, guess I wouldn’t have to measure haha Bennetts bridge co-op pretty much next door, albeit some missing data and some fishy looking numbers lol 

Property for sale..

4E72EF29-C1A9-41D7-82F9-F2D852A5F196.jpeg

Bennetts bridge co-op243F7562-4F3E-47F5-A0FC-E032E182AFA0.jpeg

Letting you know right now Wolf, get ready to have a season or 2 with below normal.snowfall right where you buy the house, lol, as all the bands next yr will definitely be either to your North or South, lol! You know how it goes but then your basically laughing at everyone you your North South East and West, lol! Enjoy brutha, perhaps one day we'll be neighbors.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Happy Easter to all.  And fingers crossed for Wolfie!  At least we may have someone to directly blame for stealing our snow!

Had a brief snowshower here this morning, so it's officially April Fools.  And yeah it was windy AF last night with the frontal passage.

• 4 months later...