• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

1 hour ago, Syrmax said:

Wayne Meagher, Syracuse OCM, thinks heaviest snow axis runs NW-SE betrween about Geneva and Syracuse tonight...6-10" there, 3-6" just outside that area. Syr and my place right on his map boundary for 6-10...

This is Channel 9’s snowfall forecast for tonight. 

A3FACD66-6DBD-4FB1-9DCB-BE2438E09387.thumb.jpeg.279a9e07fb71592f5a5e4c9df324558e.jpeg

8 minutes ago, WxNoob said:

Pushing 2 feet in spots here. Conservative guess is 16-18 just pouring snow here.

Definitely benefiting from enhancement off Cayuga Lake from your way down to here. Definitely getting more than expected. BGM upgraded Tioga and Broome to a WSW a short time ago. Has the feeling of being pinned under a synoptic meso weenie band.

• Like 1

we've had snow all week,  took a video in the back yard,   drifts are as high as i've seen since i moved here.

at the end of this video i zoom in on our clothesline and past it you can see a snow drift that's behind

my pole barn,   the clothes line is over 6' tall

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7M7u807mLPk" frameborder="0" allow="#; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Like 2

It's been pounding since about 3 here and it doesn't look to be letting up anytime soon. Best event of the season here by far, as far as intensity and duration of an actual steady state band, sitting over my house for hrs and hrs.  It doesn't happen too often so when it does, its easily remembered, lol!

11 minutes ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

It's been pounding since about 3 here and it doesn't look to be letting up anytime soon. Best event of the season here by far, as far as intensity and duration of an actual steady state band, sitting over my house for hrs and hrs.  It doesn't happen too often so when it does, its easily remembered, lol!

If I’m able to stay under this band a few more hours this has personal all time great/top 3 potential; at least in a 24 hour span.  Just unreal!

377C2305-D362-4F37-8209-84819BB354C6.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

Not a buyer. We are near 12:1 here.  It can't be that different. 20:1 is leaf blower stuff.  Amateurs.

Idk. It's def alot higher than 12:1. Has to atleast be somewhere in the 20s. Not sure if the measurement was by NWS office or as part of the Asos observation.