Newest Member
    joxey
Bomb Cyclone Obs Thread, March 1-3 2018

Rtd208

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

The 12z Euro today had 8” for me on the snowmap. I’ve had about that many flakes over the last 2 hours. All rain here. 

Yeah I'm glad I didn't check last nights euro...would have been really disappointed with regards to snow...Storms been fun regardless.

2 minutes ago, doncat said:

Yeah I'm glad I didn't check last nights euro...would have been really disappointed with regards to snow...Storms been fun regardless.

Eh, another March storm that didn't work out for this neck of the woods. I lost count many moons ago. Some folks did well though. Me, I could do without all the dangerous wind. Not a fan of power outages and falling trees.

32k without power on Long Island. Nothing crazy, but respectable. On the train now. Seeing some damage to homes like siding torn off. Three massive trees down across sunrise highway by green acres mall. Traffic westbound is awful. 
Smithtown has been flickering in and out of power

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Stormlover74 said:

22 was closed with numerous trees down. Waze took me all the back roads

Used to case manage kids at the old Somerset Hills School up that way in Warren. Sometimes took that route to avoid 22, passing by the lake going toward Plainfield. Might try to fish it in the spring. Nothing left in Cedar Brook or Spring Lake. 

Archived