Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - March 2018

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Sorry I posted what I did. I didn't know it would draw in what it did. It was just my trucker frustration coming out as snow affects me in a whole different way than it does most others.

For me, it could be deadly (as we've seen in the past on 80, 81, 83 etc) with all the miles I drive on a daily basis.

When I'm home I enjoy the model chase as much as anyone...

No snowlover should ever come to a weather board in March (or anytime from Nov-March, and not be happy to discuss winter weather, nor should never get trolled for it.  If you don't like it, step away from the computer, just like we do in the warm months.  If we lived in Florida, I'd get it.  Not here, were its supposed to snow.  I think our love/passion for it just pisses you off (your post from yesterday).   

Truely not being a jerk, but maybe there's a trucking forum where yall can talk and discuss the trials and tribulations of your profession.  You might get more compassion from those who share your challengers/views. 

Theres also a ton of other sites that give fantastic road conditions (complete with cameras and live traffic flow) like 511pa.com.  Not wishin you away whatsoever, but any that come to a weatherboard and hatin on us and making us defend our love of snow isn't fair.  

Maybe I am the minority here - but I think this thread has suddenly started going in a not-so-nice direction in the last day or two that perhaps it is time to start a new one.  With March nearly done and a rather uneventful weather week this week too it may not hurt to start fresh. 

13 minutes ago, djr5001 said:

Maybe I am the minority here - but I think this thread has suddenly started going in a not-so-nice direction in the last day or two that perhaps it is time to start a new one.  With March nearly done and a rather uneventful weather week this week too it may not hurt to start fresh. 

Here you go.  Just because I like you guys.  

Archived