Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA - March 2018

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AllWeather said:

Hey guys. Looking for some updated snow totals in the LSV for air. The amounts from CTP are a little old, so I'm hoping to get some updated numbers. Can you include your location as well? Thanks in advance!

4" from round 2, yesterday 3" total 7" Elmerton Ave, Harrisburg

17 minutes ago, AllWeather said:

Hey guys. Looking for some updated snow totals in the LSV for air. The amounts from CTP are a little old, so I'm hoping to get some updated numbers. Can you include your location as well? Thanks in advance!

Shrewsbury, PA approx 10:00 am.
Total shows 10-ish

From another poster. 

At 11:00 AM I have picked up 1.5" of additional snow in the past 2 hours, giving me a round 2 total of 4.7" and a storm total of 8.7".  It continues to snow heavily with fine flakes.  My temp has slowly risen to the freezing mark and actually has now hit 32.5 degrees.  I'm guessing that as the low continues to strengthen, slightly colder air will be drawn down and we should drop back below 32.  Right now it is becoming noticeably brighter outside, but also beautiful with everything covered and white.  My goal is to reach storm total of 12", which seems doable at this point even if we have to fight the sun's influence during midday.

42 minutes ago, AllWeather said:

Ephrata total so far: Round 1 yesterday 1.3"

Round 2 today: 3.5"

4.8" total for storm

Archived