• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA - March 2018

4 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

You’d think they’d let logic dictate that you can at least get closer. 

Oh...I mentioned logic....well that ends that with our govt. they do all the thinkin for us.  

This is the closest safe, legal place to park. The receiver doesn't allow overnight parking. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snow letting up now as radar indicates.  Perhaps round 1 will be coming to an end soon?

Just measured 4.0" on the board for my total thus far.  Flake size has remained fairly large for nearly the entire duration of this part, which definitely helped keep the 1"/hr rates going for a while.  Temp down to 28.9 degrees now.  With the sun gone the street and sidewalks have also turned white.

Just now, pasnownut said:

I just hope we can get a bounce north for the northern brethren.  We all need to share in the fun tomorrow.

I would love that if everyone can win that would be great. I am just glad we are getting one last “maybe” goodbye. Although there is a storm signal on the GFS for Easter weekend and the EURO had one this weekend. I still think our northern folks aren’t done after this one. 

Just now, Blizzard of 93 said:

Yes, the radar is really firing up down in western VA & western NC, along with the large swath of precip in the Midwest.

It is going to be interesting to watch this unfold tonight & tomorrow. 

I dislike having a lull right now but the main course is coming. If we can get in the deform band tomorrow it’s just going to be crazy. That low is stalling all models show it. Let’s just hope it tiucks the coast like it has been showing 

11 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

Finally able to get back on. My grass is covered so a guess is 3". Didn't measure, to busy drinking PBR and texting nut

Whens round 2 start?

Early morning cranking between 12z-22z surface now should be cold enough that once heavy bands come in it will be a fun day tomorrow as long as things don’t go east which nothing is pointing that way

27 minutes ago, paweather said:

I dislike having a lull right now but the main course is coming. If we can get in the deform band tomorrow it’s just going to be crazy. That low is stalling all models show it. Let’s just hope it tiucks the coast like it has been showing 

And if we can get it to drift  NE instead of east it would help NE locals. 

Reading that Mt Holly disco made me wanna disco 

Archived