Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - March 2018

3 minutes ago, paweather said:

I

I'll take my foot plus and go into hibernation until November. 

And weather this verifies or not, it is my point as to why that TV map from earlier was just a bit underdone to the south.

Mind you we likely cut these totals in 1/2, and even so...you get the picture.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

And weather this verifies or not, it is my point as to why that TV map from earlier was just a bit underdone to the south.

Mind you we likely cut these totals in 1/2, and even so...you get the picture.

and again, this goes back to the GFS idea of last week where it literally was showing snow for 3 days Tuesday to Thursday. 

1 minute ago, Superstorm said:

I’m not sure either Kuchera or other snowmaps pick up snowflake type well.

Parachute dendrites in a CCB vs white rain.

Kuchera does a better job than standard 10:1 (like I posted...cause I'm a weenie like that)

I just like TT better and do the calculations in my head.  lol

Will be telliing to see with the A team does in the next few hours, but NAM's due to hi res start to get some weight IMO and need to be considered, especially if we see GFS/CMC/Euro continue this look.

IMO this was a cleaner evolution and looks to be a little better sorted out IMO.  Hence the uptick in qpf distribution.

2 minutes ago, canderson said:

I realllly wish the NAM was believable - but I'm still recovering form whiplash it gave me two weeks ago! Let's see what the GFS has to say ...

just jump all in bro, you'll have all summer to regain your strength if it doesn't happen. I was pre-med, my advice is t start drinking, excessively :wacko: 

1 minute ago, sauss06 said:

just jump all in bro, you'll have all summer to regain your strength if it doesn't happen. I was pre-med, my advice is t start drinking, excessively :wacko: 

I agree go all in....at this point nothing to lose other than hibernation until next November. Might as well put the chips out there and call it a winter. and Drink up! :-) 

2 minutes ago, maytownpawx said:

This is what I was telling you 'all what...a week ago? 2 weeks ago? We got nothing to lose and everything to gain. 

All in. We lose, we lose together. Let's do this. 

Yep.

this is the fun of this board and why I come here.

Were largely a bunch of snowhounds that enjoy the chase, and while we may fail, this chase is fun.

Here's to a memorable finish to a not so memorable (but acceptable) winter!!

Archived