Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March Discobs Thread

George BM

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

If you just counted the number of times I've seen flakes fall from the sky, then this would be a good/great winter.  Almost unfathomable that it could've resulted in just 5" of snow.  Just incredible.

Yes, that is true......that made me look up my CoCoRaHS...38 days I've recorded at least a T. Sadly, that translates to 8.6 for the year.

1 minute ago, wxdude64 said:

Yes, that is true......that made me look up my CoCoRaHS...38 days I've recorded at least a T. Sadly, that translates to 8.6 for the year.

That's just absurd. If stuff actually broke in our favor, this could've been a good winter. All of our chances went down as puny events that jackpotted elsewhere. Another reason that this winter was purely garbage. 

Today I chased some snow in Jefferson County. At 3pm it was snowing there moderately. I left at 405pm, noted steady snow, which was starting to stick in the woods on top of the ridge where the Virginia/West Virginia state line is located. As I traveled east, the snow lessened then slowly became mixed with some light rain. By the time I hit eastern RT 7, it was mostly light rain with a few slushy drops mixed in. Then as I reached I 66, the rain stopped, and the weather became mostly cloudy.

I got a pretty good snowTV fix in West Virginia today.

We are all gonna get a MASSIVE snow fix next week. I mean, MASSIVE!

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived