• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Discobs Thread

George BM

Its been beautiful and full sun here all morning. Been outside soaking up the March sun working on my deck. But something is blowing up here from the east. Really dark clouds rolling in and very windy. Has the look and feel of a thunderstorm moving in. Temps around 50 have dropped into the low 40s fast.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Its been beautiful and full sun here all morning. Been outside soaking up the March sun working on my deck. But something is blowing up here from the east. Really dark clouds rolling in and very windy. Has the look and feel of a thunderstorm moving in. Temps around 50 have dropped into the low 40s fast.

And just like that, its snowing. Gotta love March.

7 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

3k showed your hood getting hit yesterday..lol.     dusting yet?

No stickage yet, but if this keeps up and I lose a couple more degrees it might.

Cant recall the last time I saw a radical shift like this in the weather in such a short time. Spring can be cool at times.

3 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

:lol:

I've never called the cops on my guests, but I did one time for the huge shell casing that I found in the yard.

I was going to let that comment hang there for awhile until someone commented, but I don't anyone thinking I live in a war zone. So, I found the shell casing, refused to touch it in case the police wanted to collect it for evidence, then the cop came, looked at it, looked at me, and picked up the remnants of a plastic firecracker that looked like a shell casing. 

So, now the cops around here know me as that guy.

On topic, the sleet mess has stopped.

28 this morning.

Below freezing every day since March 4.

LWX forecast thinks streak will break Thursday.

Wonder what was the last March to do this? (Where's Cobalt?)

ETA: Looking at the killer cold Marches of 2014 & 2015; they had about 11 and 9 days above freezing, along with record single digit days (BWI)

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived