Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter

George BM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

Yes but schools/governments rely on the LWX advisories on whether they will close or open later. That’s why it matters, at least to me.

I'm not so sure schools rely on LWX to tell them what to do. I think they make their own judgement calls based on a wide variety of things, including real time what is happening weather (aka, tomorrow morning whether its raining/sleeting/snowing and the full day forecast). 

2 minutes ago, Interstate said:

There would only be 3 post a day in the model threat... Everyone would just come to the banter room...lol

then stop bitching about how the rest of us are doing a volunteer, when we can, job. 

1 minute ago, H2O said:

Staff has informed me there is an Amwx suggestion box for all ideas on how to make your experience a better one.

yesterday i was called a control freak numerous times, today not modding enough. can't win. 

1 minute ago, Interstate said:

This is the banter room right... So I am well in my right to say what I said... Why don't you stop asking about your backyard in the Storm discussion room?

I would love to stop asking about my backyard, but its very DC centrist if you haven't noticed and the northern tier tends to go unmentioned. So I will continue to ask those who live in my area, and know what they are talking about, what it will do for the northern tier folks.

Feel free to put me on ignore if it bothers you that much. :) 

Just now, mappy said:

I would love to stop asking about my backyard, but its very DC centrist if you haven't noticed and the northern tier tends to go unmentioned. So I will continue to ask those who live in my area, and know what they are talking about, what it will do for the northern tier folks.

can't

ignore

mods

not that i ignore people

Just now, mappy said:

Ummm... I am in the Hereford zone... just barely.  So I am considered a northern tier.  You don't see me asking about my backyard.  Even rookies know not to ask about their backyard in the storm mode thread.

1 minute ago, Interstate said:

Ummm... I am in the Hereford zone... just barely.  So I am considered a northern tier.  You don't see me asking about my backyard.  Even rookies know not to ask about their backyard in the storm mode thread.

Would you like a cookie? A gold star? 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived