Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March Banter

George BM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I'm still laughing at the way you jumped in the other thread.

What a beautiful and graphic way to go. :lol: 

That 30 minutes in between the GFS start & the GFS cancelling the storm was by far one of the most interesting times on this thread. It felt like we were all witnessing the death of this winter, but like our bad luck, this winter wants to go on for whatever reason

49 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I'm still laughing at the way you jumped in the other thread.

What a beautiful and graphic way to go. :lol: 

I can’t even rest in peace and move on to a nice warm spring; instead, I’m stuck in this cold, windy (and of course, snowless) purgatory.

Admit it: We all know it’s gonna suddenly flip to 90 degrees too after several weeks of this crap.

2 minutes ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

I can’t even rest in peace and move on to a nice warm spring; instead, I’m stuck in this cold, windy (and of course, snowless) purgatory.

Admit it: We all know it’s gonna suddenly flip to 90 degrees too after several weeks of this crap.

Yup. Many are just chasing some snow to make this winter meaningful enough. I just want 0.7". All I need to have 1" of snow in December, January, February, and March. That's what I want to walk away with this winter.

Also, that was an epic way to go out, as graphic as it was. 10/10

Let me tell you, I was born in Washington, DC and lived in Germantown and Frederick, MD until I was 14. I remember the winters disappointed then, too. So hard to get a snow day since the Frederick County schools were stubborn about closing back in the 80s. May have changed now.

9 hours ago, yoda said:

WIZARDS!!!!!!

I recorded the game because I had a late client meeting. I always add 30 mins to the recording time in case of overtime....of course that doesn't cover enough for double OT. I slowly scrolled scores on my phone figuring the wiz blew the secnd OT....nope. Went to bed late AF but happy. Lol

1 hour ago, Bob Chill said:

I recorded the game because I had a late client meeting. I always add 30 mins to the recording time in case of overtime....of course that doesn't cover enough for double OT. I slowly scrolled scores on my phone figuring the wiz blew the secnd OT....nope. Went to bed late AF but happy. Lol

very annoyed that we had to play overtime with a team missing 5 starters lol....we tried to lose the game so many times. Dumb turnovers by Morris. Gortat is terrible lol....I hate our offense in the final 2 minutes....give it to beal and let him dribble till their is 5 seconds left in shotclock and then watch him chuck up a ridiculous prayer

2 minutes ago, Ji said:

very annoyed that we had to play overtime with a team missing 5 starters lol....we tried to lose the game so many times. Dumb turnovers by Morris. Gortat is terrible lol....I hate our offense in the final 2 minutes....give it to beal and let him dribble till their is 5 seconds left in shotclock and then watch him through up a ridiculous prayer

loose

safe to say that the wizards need john wall back.  well, a healthy version of him.  satoransky has done a nice job, but he's not a tony parker point guard.  he's probably more of a combo and would be great off the bench for this team, and keeping the 2nd unit organized.  he's versatile, but against elite teams you really need more than 1 or 2 guys who can put the ball on the floor and get to the basket.

the next game is at home against indiana. they have a chance at redemption, but that's a tough team and if the wiz play defense like they have been it could be another long game.

2 hours ago, rcflyermd68 said:

may i ask what is that as i dont remember that storm, i remember hazel very well 

Where did you live and exactly what conditions did you experience during Hazel at your location? (Intensity of the rain? Strength of winds? etc...)

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived