Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter

George BM

1 minute ago, showmethesnow said:

There was a quote in banter but after checking it looks as if it is gone. Think there was one also in the long range thread as well but that is probably gone as well. Pretty funny though. PD3 had an epic meltdown.

Damn.  I'm sorry that I missed it.  And it got him banned?  I hope that he didn't make personal attacks.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HighStakes said:

If I never see another DT snowfallmap I'll be very happy. He's given me 200 inches over the years that weren't even close to verifying. Atrocious forecasting.

He's a good met. His problem is he lets his bias' get in the way of his forecasting sometimes, especially when it involves his BY. Could overlook his rough demeanor on occasion but finally quite following when he started throwing too much politics and global warming into the mix.

2 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Ha!  Thanks, Mappy. 

Has anyone checked on Bob to make sure that his feelings weren't hurt?  You know how sensitive he can be.

I had to stay off the board for 8 hours yesterday because I couldn't see through the tears....of laughter...to type anything. I went to the docs this morning and he gave me a bottle of diazepam. Washed a couple down with a shot of whiskey and let me tell you something....you haven't had a good day until you start off with liquor and valium. 

ETA: I just realized that cocaine and hookers probably tops booze and valium. I'll give that a shot tomorrow and report back. 

31 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

I had to stay off the board for 8 hours yesterday because I couldn't see through the tears....of laughter...to type anything. I went to the docs this morning and he gave me a bottle of diazepam. Washed a couple down with a shot of whiskey and let me tell you something....you haven't had a good day until you start off with liquor and valium. 

ETA: I just realized that cocaine and hookers probably tops booze and valium. I'll give that a shot tomorrow and report back. 

Booze and Benzos are a pretty sweet combo. And cheaper, and probably much safer.

8 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

The forecast here is for 1-2" for tomorrow evening/overnight. Not sure I see how that happens looking at all the 12z guidance so far.

If anyone is going to score through our region it will probably be through your area. Just far enough off the coast to hopefully be cold enough and yet close enough to maybe get into the heavier rates. 

5 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

If anyone is going to score through our region it will probably be through your area. Just far enough off the coast to hopefully be cold enough and yet close enough to maybe get into the heavier rates. 

I am rooting for southern/coastal DE. 3k NAM suggests that area may get in on some heavy rates. Probably 3" is all it would take for many areas there to crack 20 for the season. Might even be able to top the Carroll County crew for most snow east of the highlands in our subforum. That would be impressive given snow climo at the beach.

eta- and depressing given the avg snowfall up on Mount Manchester :lol:

1 hour ago, WxWatcher007 said:

What was once a big MA hit turned into a total whiff, then a miracle comeback hit, and then the pièce de résistance: a crush job to our south that skips over us to become a New England nuke.

You just can’t make this S up. 

I thought about chasing, but It’d be more fitting to come back to MD and spend my last hours of winter resting comfortably at home.

You and I had our fun in OC for the bomb cyclone. At least we had that lol.

4 hours ago, MiddleRvrwx said:

Since it was referenced earlier, 

.NEAR TERM /UNTIL 6 PM THIS EVENING/...
High pressure across the Great Lakes region looses its grip on the
area through today. Nevertheless, quiet conditions will continue
across the area. Winds will be light out of the northwest 5-10 mph
or less and temperatures will be a couple of degrees below normal.
Skies will begin mostly clear, but high clouds will increase through
the day.

It continues to be the funniest and most baffling thing to me the way this word continues to be spelled wrong. Especially because the word “looses” isn’t commonly used lol. 

2 minutes ago, wasnow215 said:

It continues to be the funniest and most baffling thing to me the way this word continues to be spelled wrong. Especially because the word “looses” isn’t commonly used lol. 

Their really is no excuse for that sort of thing hear.

7 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

I am rooting for southern/coastal DE. 3k NAM suggests that area may get in on some heavy rates. Probably 3" is all it would take for many areas there to crack 20 for the season. Might even be able to top the Carroll County crew for most snow east of the highlands in our subforum. That would be impressive given snow climo at the beach.

eta- and depressing given the avg snowfall up on Mount Manchester :lol:

What is even more impressive is that have these totals not just from one big storm dropping copious amounts of snow but from a handful of smaller ones. Don't see that to often.

9 minutes ago, wasnow215 said:

Losing a loose girlfriend is the worst. Loosing a lose girlfriend is always good advice. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived