SnowHabit
March Banter

George BM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

Whoops. :axe: 

What a way to end this epic season. A system that literally develops to our south and skips our region to give New England snow. :lol: 

I mean, I was sorta right. Snow-wise, it was better than 16/17

Emotionally/On a standard level, this was by far more of a nuclear disaster compared to last winter. This was a good winter for just about everyone except for the DC/Winchester/Baltimore area

5 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I remember when you started out on this journey, so young and full of hope, staying up for every model run. It was wonderful to see.

But as always, Winter is a vicious enemy that wears our bodies and breaks our spirit. Now, even the most hopeful among us languish in the pit of misery.

lol

Winter is my personal friend. I worship it as God. I am still young and hopeful and am happy as I watch this next snowstorm develop.

15 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I remember when you started out on this journey, so young and full of hope, staying up for every model run. It was wonderful to see.

But as always, Winter is a vicious enemy that wears our bodies and breaks our spirit. Now, even the most hopeful among us languish in the pit of misery.

lol

Dilly...dilly.

46 minutes ago, BTRWx's Thanks Giving said:

Yea, that needs to stop.

Hey, Richmond is part of this forum. We normally get medium to small events here. At least you guys in NOVA and DC have HECS now and again. But this has been a weird season. My area just SE of RVA has had more snow than RVA. 

43 minutes ago, BTRWx's Thanks Giving said:

We have all driven in 1" of rain.

No sh:t, i was referring to farmers, landscapers, etc.. people that don't work behind desks for a living. People that the weather actually effects. Not people who think its "pretty" or "love" it, people that NEED it.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived