Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Blizzard 2018 Take II: The Firehose

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

I think he is sort of right, it's not quite over yet for him. It's not going all night but I think a band or two might role on in. Box agrees, new map.

StormTotalSnowWeb1.png

If you believe that...not thinking that materializes to much.  It’ll be over in a couple hours at most for him. 

1 minute ago, sbos_wx said:

Believe it or not, some people get excited over hurricane force wind gusts, historical flooding. But to some sad folks it's only about snow.

:(

Just going by the number of exclamation points to gauge your excitement

2 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

Believe it or not, some people get excited over hurricane force wind gusts, historical flooding. But to some sad folks it's only about snow.

Oh, I am definitely excited about it, but I long for the snow.

Speaking of snow. ...A few mangled flakes mixing in with the moderate driving rain.

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

How are you still rising?

Such a bizarre storm when even north of the Whites are in the mid-upper 30s.

31F here at home.

Look at all the NA down in SE Mass for power outages.

Im 25 miles north of Brian.   Im at 39.7F up here on the hill.  Temp topped out at 41.7F hours ago and has barely fallen..  Mild evening with little wind continues.  You would never know there is a large storm south of us..

3 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

I’m with you on this. Snow happens all the time (except this winter). This event is a lot more impactful and much more rare than a regular snowstorm. Although it could have easily been all of the above. 

Archived