Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Blizzard 2018 Take II: The Firehose

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

What are you thinking amount wise our area?

I've been hedging on the lower side since we lost the mid levels days ago. Radar does look pretty good though.

I actually like Box's latest map. I think they did better than people have given them credit for.

I don't know if it's accurate but the very last frame of Intellicast's ptype rad product shows that all of the western half of Worcester CO just flashed to heavy snow. 

I wouldn't be shocked if it's true, however, as even at 39 F I have cat paws occasionally mixed into sideways jungle drops here in Ayer... Basically, from 190 west ..that's about 6 miles west of me as the Noreaster wind flies...

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I don't know if it's accurate by the very last frame of Intellicast's ptype rad product shows that all of the western half of Worcester CO just flashed to heavy snow. 

I wouldn't be shocked if it's true, however, as even at 39 F I have cat paws occasionally mixed into sideways jungle drops here in Ayer... Basically, from 190 west ..that's about 6 miles west of me as the Noreaster wind flies...

CEF started reporting -RASN so maybe that triggered the algorithm?

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I don't know if it's accurate but the very last frame of Intellicast's ptype rad product shows that all of the western half of Worcester CO just flashed to heavy snow. 

Still raining in Leominster right on 190.  

Wachusett webcam still mostly rain

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Looks like CC is tickling east.

Looks like it's creeping just east of 395 ORH to RI-CT border... anyone know what ground obs at Worcester?

Wawa cam might be down? Lift is still operating which seems outdated, and still mix on what's shown currently

Archived