Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 1-2 wind event

Ji

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Wind sucks.  I hate it.  I might hate it even more than heat.  Useless, worthless, annoyance.  Running on maybe 1 hours of interrupted sleep thanks to this **** show.  

It DID wake me up. That + daycare being closed and taking care of the kid really does make that part annoying.

5 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Wind sucks.  I hate it.  I might hate it even more than heat.  Useless, worthless, annoyance.  Running on maybe 1 hours of interrupted sleep thanks to this **** show.  

it makes for awful basketball weather, though a good excuse to work on my layups.  3 point contests would be a disaster.

8 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

it didn't rain much either.  hugs

1 hour ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Yikes. No interest in ever experiencing that. 

I did, once.  Analytically, it was really interesting.  Physically, it sucked.  The entire plane (including the cabin staff) gave the pilots a standing ovation once we were on the ground and the pilots stood there and gave and received hugs from everyone as we deplaned.

Archived