Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 1-3 -NAO Comeback Coastal Discussion/OBS

The Iceman

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Birds~69 said:

Yep...100% heavy snow now and MF'ing howling winds! Whiteout? I so Goddamn excited and it's Friday...

34.8F...and heavy duty snow going on with heavy duty winds! I mean "heavy duty"!

Man I just got a rush reading that, lol. I'm standing by down here....come on snow!

Just now, LVblizzard said:

Power flickered a few times in East Stroudsburg. I’m in university housing so I’m sure it won’t stay off for long if it goes out...but it still has me worried.

if it's a co ed university housing i would be far from worried if I lost power....  definitely will be some girls that will need protection from the storm ;)

Just now, Ralph Wiggum said:

Would LOVE to see another overperformer here. Radar says lets do it! Might get to above avg seasonal snowfall by the end of the day here.

we haven't had many big events this winter but the events we have had, we have over-performed on i would say 90% of them. so seasonal trend plus the current radar and temps, this has all the making for a surprise march snowstorm for se pa and jersey. plus I started the thread on it so we got that going too :lol: :PB)

1 minute ago, RedSky said:

Insane conditions outside one thought I got to get out there lol

Make excuses to yourself like I do "I need to run errands"...that's what I'll be doing. Your face will be pelted but meh...I haven't seen stuff like this in a while, go for it.. Heavy snow/howling...may be the last one.

2 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

if it's a co ed university housing i would be far from worried if I lost power....  definitely will be some girls that will need protection from the storm ;)

One can tell the young fogies on the board. ;)

Intensity has picked up a bit here with the large flakes still mixed in.  Winds are ripping and temp is still 36F but creeping downwards.  Nothing sticking here yet.

we haven't had many big events this winter but the events we have had, we have over-performed on i would say 90% of them. so seasonal trend plus the current radar and temps, this has all the making for a surprise march snowstorm for se pa and jersey. plus I started the thread on it so we got that going too  B)
Dont forget EE rule!

Just now, Birds~69 said:

Driveways on their way to being covered shortly...streets are starting to become white.

The intensity of the wind/snow at the same time right now is pretty nuts...

33.2F heavy snow/wind

roads caving after an inch of rain last night and a day after nearly being 60... i believe you that the snow is heavy :lol:

looks like returns up north are lightening up...not light per say but don't see the banding anymore... wonder if this is just a temp thing or if we have seen the heaviest already. we'll still have moderate snow all afternoon but I don't know about roads caving if we don't get the heavy returns to start popping back up.

Archived