Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 1-3 -NAO Comeback Coastal Discussion/OBS

The Iceman

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, hazwoper said:

you need to look at the radar further north.  The area further north is pivoting much quicker and will collapse on all of SEPA within the next two hours

i didn't say SE PA wasn't looking good just that it's looking like the jackpot area may be where I said

2 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

i didn't say SE PA wasn't looking good just that it's looking like the jackpot area may be where I said

well I wouldnt say those areas would jackpot either.  Some of those areas still reporting rain in those heavier bands, and I am in light edge of band with mix rain/snow.  Elevation will also help

took a jebwalk for the changeover and man what a wild experience... went from 50/50 rain/snow then a big gust of wind came in as the band approached and we flipped to all snow in a snap of the fingers. Now have quarter sized flakes coming down..good stuff! way earlier than expected. radar looks great for here too despite some weakening returns. 

Now have quarter sized flakes coming down..good stuff! way earlier than expected.

Most mesos suggested snow by 10AM past few days. Seems right on schedule to me if not slightly later no? I stopped model watching for this one last night so not sure if mesos pushed the turnover time back at all. Regardless, we take.

1 minute ago, The Iceman said:

absolutely ripping outside...winds have picked up big time as well. beginning to stick already on cars and grass...these rates keep up and roads will cave. I'm in Trenton BTW for work.

1 minute ago, Bluescat1 said:

All snow now TTN occasional gusty wind, 36.6 and dropping

Confirmed here as well in Hopewell by the Trenton-Mercer airport.

Just now, Ralph Wiggum said:

Most mesos suggested snow by 10AM past few days. Seems right on schedule to me if not slightly later no? I stopped model watching for this one last night so not sure if mesos pushed the turnover time back at all. Regardless, we take.

i mean at least for my area I thought the mesos consistently had me changeover around 17-18z. this is extreme se pa and trenton area... 

Archived