Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March or BUST! - Pattern & Model Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Not at all. But he likes to belittle others and pat himself on the back . It’s not a secret. It is what it is. Good winter forecast for sure. Why not just let it speak for itself?

I point out facts.

25% probs of one inch of snow renders my assertion that there is no BIG signal a misdiagnosis?

That's crap.

It is a pattern supportive of a snowstorm, yes....but its not an overwhelming signal right now. There are issues.

As for my results....that will be discussed in a designated thread at a later date....busts are included, too....as always.

10 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Not at 144+. No we do not

What?  That is the probability of 1" falling at any point in the next 6 days.  Accumulated too.  

Its 60-100% a lot of the winter?

Thats saying you have a 25% chance of 1" total in the next 6 days.  Maybe three different 0.4" storms even.

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

What?  That is the probability of 1" falling at any point in the next 6 days if I'm reading that right.

Its 60-100% a lot of the winter?

I was reading it to be the probs of that one event later next week. That was my interpretation. In SNE we have one snow event upcoming. You guys have a few . I wasn’t even looking up north 

4 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I was reading it to be the probs of that one event later next week. That was my interpretation. In SNE we have one snow event upcoming. You guys have a few . I wasn’t even looking up north 

You actually pick up like 10% with the passing wave Sunday. So the later next week stuff is really only like 10-20% chance of 1"

14 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I can’t wait for sustained torch warmth. Until it comes later Napril... let it snow

I can wait, warm sticky weather is the worst! Hope we get a well below summer. That's the best weather 75-85 degrees with a bunch of cold fronts so it clears out all the humidity and junk- now back to snow events

Archived