Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March or BUST! - Pattern & Model Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dryslot said:

Yeah, March has and always will be a winter month, We had a run of bad ones, The general public's memories are real short and think on 03/01 the switch gets flipped to spring, The winter enthusiast are walking around with pants tents over the last 10 days, But, I've heard nothing but bitching with all this snow from folks that dislike winter and i have been ribbing them and telling them this may even go into April this year.................:lol:

Those folks would probably rather live where (quoting from a 1960s Broadway show):

The winter never starts until December,
And exits March the second on the dot,
While autumn lingers on into November
In Camelot!

2 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

But that wasn't the comparison because the interior folks definitely have the "titles" when it comes to snowfall.

Yeah the coast is hitting the HRs recently. Maybe so we don't confuse ginxy, we can say the coast is Dave Kingman and the interior is Nomar Garicaparra.

12 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

As a lefty i prolly have slightly better power than granderson, didnt He hit like 35hrs As a yankee W that Joke of a right center field. What is it 340' to the fence behind the right fielder.

yea something like that cept his average distance was 360

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

CT RAIN  , Radarman and the rest of the valley girls would have a heart attack

4- 6 or so inches is nothing to sneeze at in Late March as by this point we are buying some more winter time until the morbidity of April SNE spring settles in.  Sure other areas cash in, but who can really complain with March snow falling?  

Archived