SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March or BUST! - Pattern & Model Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lot's of fun jesting at the CT valley peeps today I see.  It's all good.  Still snow Imby although quickly fading.  Shaded areas are full cover.  The cleanup was easy covering two properties this last storm and very little loss in productivity on the day of the storm because the main roads were mainly wet. I'm at 48 inches for the season so things could be much worse.  I'm already keeping expectations in check with the next storm unless it's close enough for heavy precipitation that's mainly at night or we sit under a death band for hours.  Will be out doing yard work or swinging the clubs while others are waiting for the crust to melt.  

5 minutes ago, CTValleySnowMan said:

Lot's of fun jesting at the CT valley peeps today I see.  It's all good.  Still snow Imby although quickly fading.  Shaded areas are full cover.  The cleanup was easy covering two properties this last storm and very little loss in productivity on the day of the storm because the main roads were mainly wet. I'm at 48 inches for the season so things could be much worse.  I'm already keeping expectations in check with the next storm unless it's close enough for heavy precipitation that's mainly at night or we sit under a death band for hours.  Will be out doing yard work or swinging the clubs while others are waiting for the crust to melt.  

Cuz Ct is such a huge state finding an open golf course within a 45 minute drive will be impossible?

4 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Just got home from northern Aroostook...they are literally BURIED!!  and got a lot more yesterday!!  They’ll be sledding for another 3-4 weeks easily up there.  

Its going to go mid april right now, Just based on temps the next two weeks, That pack is going no wheres.

7 minutes ago, CTValleySnowMan said:

Yes but nothing like playing right in town.  And no worries about 2800 in tree work and constant damage pics, with 4 little ones and lots of bills I'll take a pass on that.  

Lol I will trade you all the snow I got. I never asked or dreamed of it. But it is pretty cool and definetly not boring.

I'm trying to have fun with a lousy outcome. I've learned to try and look at the glass half full. Of course I'll take a deep pack whenever I can get it but if it ain't in the cards I'm ready to move on.  Still hoping for dumpage next week but you almost have to be very cynical or skeptical around here unless there is overwhelming guidance agreement and even then hold your breath.  I wouldn't mind getting up to Mt. Vernon Maine and seeing what the depth is near my parents summer cottage.  One of these times I'm gonna get up there in the winter.  

Archived