Newest Member
    joxey
March or BUST! - Pattern & Model Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MaineJayhawk said:

18z GFS is still a hit ... we now return you to Quinn coverage ...

For the general reader ... I wouldn't worry about particular model runs having or not having impact on your area from this sort of time range. 

It's probably the GFS will drop this threat against entirely - not a certainty of course. 

58 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

For the general reader ... I wouldn't worry about particular model runs having or not having impact on your area from this sort of time range. 

It's probably the GFS will drop this threat against entirely - not a certainty of course. 

gfs-ememb_lowlocs_us_22.thumb.png.6ddd8a56bc7821b1b84d2cd1d5f127f3.png

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Ukie and EPS have it. Euro came 800 Miles north. It’s coming 

Just now, Chrisrotary12 said:

Looking at the EPS probability plots, the chances of >3" of snow from Monday storm have increased each of the last three runs.  Need that trend to continue.   Storm is at 120 hrs.  Going to need significant improvement from Euro camp.

EPS just nailed this storm. Probs of 6 or greater. It was money . Next ones coming 

Archived