Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 2-4th ... first -NAO anchored storm perhaps in years

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, weathafella said:

You’re rough on anyone not going big.   How do you know he didn’t look?  

I'm rough on anyone who has been guaranteeing rain for the past several days when Harvey Leonard and the best meteorologists in the region haven't had a clue. That's just filling up the thread with bullsh*t

Just now, sbos_wx said:

I'm rough on anyone who has been guaranteeing rain for the past several days when Harvey Leonard and the best meteorologists in the region haven't had a clue. That's just filling up the thread with bullsh*t

To be fair, this is the boards M.O

Wether people admit this or not.

You take anyone's snow joy away "hypothetically" away, they get mad at some level. Its not rocket science. Its human nature.

2 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

So what?   Jay, everyone is entitled to an opinion.  He lives in Eastie-not a snow mecca.

Just now, weathafella said:

So what?   Jay, everyone is entitled to an opinion.  He lives in Eastie-not a snow mecca.

I literally live in the same environment as him. I thought we value reasonable opinion over throwing things against a wall and seeing if it sticks. 

All of our most respected Mets say one thing, probably a sign you should respect it. But whatever 

Just now, bboughton said:

I don't think I understand how this could happen. Why would it be colder on the south coast?: image.thumb.png.2a0dd4880ad1de7161ee3aacae6f6fb7.png

Because that algorithm is clearing weighing dynamic cooling.  I think it may have the idea..but that seems a little aggressive with not much at ORH?? I would not read that verbatim.

1 minute ago, correnjim1 said:

thank you sir....i wasn't even going to respond to it...but back to the storm  

I think we will have an above average severe weather season in June. Even know there's no way I could have an idea yet. 

I have no idea why, I'm guessing. But please respect my opinion. 

Thanks. 

Just now, sbos_wx said:

I think we will have an above average severe weather season in June. Even know there's no way I could have an idea yet. 

I have no idea why, I'm guessing. But please respect my opinion. 

Thanks. 

yesterday was my day to sht up the thread, i guess today is yours?

Archived