Newest Member
    joxey
March 2-4th ... first -NAO anchored storm perhaps in years

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Even if the GFS looks good in the upper and mid-levels, it will probably show sfc T/TD of 39/30 at ORH during heavy precip.

That was a big factor in that NAM run orgasm... people could finally drool over the snow maps for the first time tracking this entire thing :lol:.

The GFS and EURO haven't really allowed that to happen despite some big QPF bombs.

28 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lol I don't think anyone in their right mind is locking anything down, we discuss output and marvel at what is possible, that is all

I was responding to a quote someone directed at me, And i gave my answer to that person, Not generalizing the rest of the board.

8 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

That was a big factor in that NAM run orgasm... people could finally drool over the snow maps for the first time tracking this entire thing :lol:.

The GFS and EURO haven't really allowed that to happen despite some big QPF bombs.

Euro had a couple before it went suppressed the past few runs, but yeah, overall its been a struggle for good clown maps. GGEM and GFS have both been torches near the sfc.

Hi All!  LONGTIME lurker from the ubiquitous Lunenburg, MA checking in.  Just want to thank everyone for the in-depth analysis (and laughs). I work for National Grid and have been following this one (and every other one) very closely.  Can’t wait to see the end result of this highly anamolous event.  Thanks again!

1 minute ago, Dpb1983 said:

Hi All!  LONGTIME lurker from the ubiquitous Lunenburg, MA checking in.  Just want to thank everyone for the in-depth analysis (and laughs). I work for National Grid and have been following this one (and every other one) very closely.  Can’t wait to see the end result of this highly anamolous event.  Thanks again!

welcome!

1 minute ago, Dpb1983 said:

:weenie:

3 minutes ago, Dpb1983 said:

Welcome aboard, and thanks for keeping the lights on for us!

Archived