Newest Member
    Dano62
March 2018 Model Discussion

WeatherFeen2000

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

I agree!!! For those that already got slammed....

another storm that’s going rely on rates and night to get anything done in the city. We will need to thread the needle big time 

Night time will be better here

I think this storm will have enough cold air for everyone with the epo press. Of course it will depend on the track.

7 minutes ago, purduewx80 said:

the NAO dip comes with the cold shot this weekend, then it eases back towards neutral or positive when this storm is being modeled on the 20th/21st.

That’s okay though many of our big storms have come on the heels of dip in the NAO as it heads back towards neutral or positive.

At least we have more potential snow to track before cut off low season.

Cant wait for the weekend so we can get the Mesos on this puppy. With all the models involved then the odds of at least one per cycle showing lots of snow goes up significantly. Of course that has no bearing on what we actually receive but my 4 year old son gets very excited when we’re under the very dark blue on a model lol....I personally don’t care either way...not at all....:weenie::weenie::weenie:

2 hours ago, NJwx85 said:

The 12z Euro is suppressed, the second storm coming in behind pretty much acts like a kicker in this sceario

sketched_5aaabcaae4ab1.png

What would be best is if storm number one could just get completely out of the way because the setup is actually much better for storm number 2. 

This can easily be done with two lows.

• Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived