WeatherFeen2000

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rjay said:

I wouldn't worry about that yet but here

SN_000-084_0000 (3).gif

Wow Philly lol.

No one has been talking about this here, but Philly got over 6 " in the last storm too, weren't they supposed to only get an inch or snow?  Wait, am I seeing that right about DC getting 2 feet of snow on that run?

1 hour ago, snowman19 said:

The new op GFS and GEFS just totally dumped it, the new NAM, CMC, ICON, UKMET all unanimously have nothing, the UKMET takes the low to Bermuda. I eagerly await the op Euro/EPS

The UKMET RGEM and Canadian ensembles are Major Snowstorms in the I95

Now I am not one to come in here and point out stupidity but your writings and forecasting are that of someone who doesn't have a clue storm after storm 

You don't how to analyze upper air features  and their improvements because if you did you would see how close the NAM was and since the # 2 and 3 skill score model drop a blizzard along I 95 anyone that reads your posts would be better served sticking their finger in the air outside 

8 minutes ago, PB COLTS NECK NJ said:

The UKMET RGEM and Canadian ensembles are Major Snowstorms in the I95

Now I am not one to come in here and point out stupidity but your writings and forecasting are that of someone who doesn't have a clue storm after storm 

You don't how to analyze upper air features  and their improvements because if you did you would see how close the NAM was and since the # 2 and 3 skill score model drop a blizzard along I 95 anyone that reads your posts would be better served sticking their finger in the air outside 

I have to say you have been on this for days now and never flipped! BTW Snowman19 was booted....

Just now, allgame830 said:

I have to say you have been on this for days now and never flipped! BTW Snowman19 was booted....

What a shame 

EPS is great. 

Compare the new 84 vs the 0z 96 vs yesterday's 12z

Look at the indi's and see how many are at 75W

Snowstorm for Snowman 

The US models will not see this until 12z tomorrow 

Just now, PB COLTS NECK NJ said:

What a shame 

EPS is great. 

Compare the new 84 vs the 0z 96 vs yesterday's 12z

Look at the indi's and see how many are at 75W

Snowstorm for Snowman 

The US models will not see this until 12z tomorrow 

If that. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes the GFS all weekend. 

4 minutes ago, Blizzard-on-GFS said:

I like what I see for a widespread 4-8” snowfall I-95 east. Ensembles are in good agreement. I think people are going to be happy with tonight’s 0z runs. 

I think we can see more than that.

Miller As are very juicy

8 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

I think we can see more than that.

Miller As are very juicy

I think this is more of a miller B and that’s my conservative call for now accounting for a ENE track, compromise, and march snow ratios of 8-1. I think that’s a good starting point. I’m not sure many places will see double digits from this one although the potential is there. 

I think this is more of a miller B and that’s my conservative call for now accounting for a ENE track, compromise, and march snow ratios of 8-1. I think that’s a good starting point. I’m not sure many places will see double digits from this one although the potential is there. 
Didnt see your reply but yeah agree

6 minutes ago, Blizzard-on-GFS said:

With a stale airmass, we're going to need this storm to hit at night or go full phase if we want widespread double digit numbers. Otherwise everyone on this forum will be wish casting  where the CCB death band sets up.

• Rjay unpinned this topic
  • Rjay pinned this topic

Archived