joxey
March 2018 Model Discussion

WeatherFeen2000

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sferic said:

I would gather too far west can be another March 2017 for the coast

Probably worse. I think we had antecedent arctic air for that one but the low just tracked over us basically. This time we could feasibly taint I think, but that's not really a concern just yet. 

4 minutes ago, Wetbulbs88 said:

Probably worse. I think we had antecedent arctic air for that one but the low just tracked over us basically. This time we could feasibly taint I think, but that's not really a concern just yet. 

I was speaking that the best snows went N ands W of the city while originally the city and LI were in the bullseye.

24 minutes ago, Rjay said:

1.  We dont rip maps from other places

2.  Maybe no one here has access to Ryan's site. Meteocentre isnt working.

3.  I asked you nicely not to bash the board when you come here.  I'd never go to yours and bash it.  

4.  Of course its fallen off a bit. Theres been multiple board splits.  

Didnt bash the board. Bashed the posters. Good job removing that one clown.

If you look at the last three storms, the first one hit the far interior, the second one jackpotted the interior and now the third storm looks to jackpot the coast, so it all works out in the end. Patience is needed and everyone ends up getting a shot at some snow.

1 minute ago, NJwx85 said:

If you look at the last three storms, the first one hit the far interior, the second one jackpotted the interior and now the third storm looks to jackpot the coast, so it all works out in the end. Patience is needed and everyone ends up getting a shot at some snow.

NYC wont see **** unless the CCB portion comes after 10pm.

23 minutes ago, NJwx85 said:

Many of us are just catching up to LI and eastern locales. They did much better in the Jan blizzard than those of even 20 miles west of NYC. I'm officially above normal after Wednesday. 31"

• Rjay unpinned this topic
  • Rjay pinned this topic

Archived