SnowHabit
The "We Won't Have Any More Snow in February" February 17th Event

moneypitmike

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, codfishsnowman said:

4 at the very most, always amazed at how much more falls one town to the south

hate this storm, hope it all melts by this afternoon but bc of the terrible snow growth it probably wont

Was waiting for this post... Just went to pride on parker st and it looked like there was a bit less

Now the decision on whether to snowblow or shovel. I really wanted to have the driveway right down to the dirt after this system. I always set the blower a little up off the ground because of my dirt/rock driveway so the plan was to shovel regardless of what we received. Almost 7” has me thinking the thrower, but only 0.28” says to man up and shovel this crap for a few hours.

Just now, dendrite said:

Now the decision on whether to snowblow or shovel. I really wanted to have the driveway right down to the dirt after this system. I always set the blower a little up off the ground because of my dirt/rock driveway so the plan was to shovel regardless of what we received. Almost 7” has me thinking the thrower, but only 0.28” says to man up and shovel this crap for a few hours.

It’s vaporoized. We leave.

3.0 here, on 0.25" LE.  Saw moderate SN at 2:15 with about 1" new, flakes were done at 6:30.  High end of GYX forecast for here.  Their 9.8" is about 1" above any cocorahs reports so far, lots more to come in.  Saw that my old haunts in NNJ got 8"+, and jacked for that state.  The th snow-loving kids in Gloucester Cty might've gotten a mushy inch. 

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

I’m going to cave and use the snowblower.  

Palmist tempted to use the leaf blower

Archived